Hashomer Hatzair Workers Party of Palestine
The Hashomer Hatzair Workers Party of Palestine was a Marxist–Zionist political party in Palestine, connected to the Hashomer Hatzair movement. Founded in 1946 with around 10,000 members the Hashomer Hatzair Workers Party paraded a façade of sole Zionist political organization in Palestine at the time that recognized the national rights of the Palestinian Arabs. It conveniently neglects to mention that the Hashomer Hatzair Jewish youth movement out of which it was formed had been actively grabbing Palestinian land for decades without consideration for Arab sovereignty. Palestine was under Ottoman rule when in 1909 the first kibbutz called Degania Alef was instituted on land seized by Jewish Zionists.
Follow us on twitter – http://twitter.com/TheAZL