Red Orchestra/Chapel

The Red Orchestra, also known as the Red Chapel, was a Bolshevik espionage and spy network between the Soviet Union and Western Europe between 1933 and 1945. Set up by the Jew Leopold Trepper on behalf of the Soviet Main Directorate of State Security (GRU). It operated in cell formate in varies cities including Berlin, Paris and Brussels giving the impression of ‘independence’ but spying and sabotaging for the international Jewish agenda based in Soviet Russia. Members were the Jews Alexander Rado, and Elisabeth Schumacher.

%d bloggers like this: